Cellulite Reduction, Detox, Skin Tightening, Weight Loss
Place of Origin:
Electric muscle activation
material of Electropads:
carbon dust with Conductive homogeneous
10 channes's intensity can adjsutable the same time
10 channels's intensity can adjustable one by one
5 fixed programs
EMS vest (jacket ) , for gym use
IC card function for managing the customers
1-400Hz or the more
9.7' LCD touch screen
Wired ems body suit training
Product Certification Verified
Valid from 2012-03-23 until 2049-12-31
Valid from 2013-01-21 until 2049-12-31
200 Set/Sets per Month EMS fitness equipment
Packaging & Delivery
Carton / Wood carton / Alumimun case / or as customer's request.
1 - 10
To be negotiated
Sbody ems training equipment suits/ fitness equipment/ the best selling ems fitness machine
We are one of the leading companies in the field of highly effective EMS training.
We have the wireless ems training device which can offer with up to 10 person to do fitness at the same time. We also have the wried ones both for professinal gym room use and personal home use.
Contact person: Kira Peng
WhatsApp/Phone number: +86-15800048548
1. We Can put your logo and brand on the display
2. Should enter the password, then can enter into the main interface
3. It Can changed the passowrd on the machine(Reset)
4.It have 5 fixed programs, the clients can directly used it.
5.Other specifications like Frequency, pulse time, pause time can adjustable by manual as customers requirement
6. 10 channels's intensity can adjustable one by one or at the same time
7. Easy to used it, comfortable feeling with good result
Increase strength while shaping & toning muscle
2)Lose Weight Significantly reduce body weight. Target problem areas and increase overall metabolism
Develop a tighter and more toned body
♣Impact on force capabilities
- Promotes muscle (hypertrophy)
- Improves the speed
- Improves strength and endurance of performance
- Contributes to imbalance of the muscles
- Improves agility
- Improves performance in sports
♣ Wellness and Beauty
- Cellulite treatment
- Activates the chemical change
- Promotes weight and fat reduction
- Improves blood circulation
- Brightens mood and motivation
- Improves the body feeling
- Promotes the body posture
- Increased resistance to stress and load capacity
FAQ about EMS
1. Can I wear my own clothes, and if so, what should they be like? You can if it is made of at least 95% cotton, is skin-tight, with long sleeves and legs.
2. Is 2x20-minute workout a week enough? The weekly amount of workout recommended by EMS fitness machine is 2x20 minutes. Unless you do other exercises as well, 3 training sessions a week are allowed with at least a 48-hour rest period between the sessions.
3.Do I have to move or exercise during workout? Yes, augments the favourable effects of EMS workout as opposed to exercising alone.
4.Who holds the training sessions? The Better recruit a qualified personal fitness trainers who help you perform the exercises correctly with the right body posture. They also demonstrate and perform the exercises with you, give advice on the right dietary regime and naturally
5.Can I adjust the impulse depth, frequency and intensity during workout for EMS fitness machine? On Merida EMS fitness machines the impulse depth, frequency and intensity can be adjusted freely to personal needs depending on your body type, age, gender and level of fitness.
6.When will I see visible results? A “striking” change can only be achieved through a complex process. A healthy diet combined with 2 to 3 workout sessions per week will produce visible changes after 10 occasions.
7. Can I do more than 3 EMS fitness machine sessions a week? It is not recommended as the high intensity of EMS sessions requires a 2 to 3-day regeneration period. It is important to have sufficient rest time as too little rest can produce symptoms of overexertion.
8.What is the difference between Merida EMS fitness machine and other muscle stimulators? Most home use and other muscle stimulators are designed to be applied on passive muscles. During Merida sessions muscle stimulation is applied on active muscles, combined with a sequence of trainer-instructed exercises.
9.Will I get wet during workout? In order to ensure appropriate impulse transfer electrode surfaces need to be dampened for good contact between the machine and the customer.
10.Will my muscles be stiff after the workout? Muscle stiffness is the worst after the first workout session as Merida EMS fitness machine works on deep muscles that are hard to reach through normal training. However this will gradually disappear with regular training sessions. Muscle stiffness can last 2 to 3 days after the session and persists for a longer time than after a normal workout session.
11.Is there also a weight loss programme within the setting options of the Merida EMS training equipment? The fat-burning effect does not occur directly. Workout intensity increases the metabolic rate and following a proper diet will automatically trigger weight loss and muscle toning.
12. What should I bring with me for workout? You find everything you need for the workout here, so all you need is to turn up!
13.Can I eat immediately before workout? In order to achieve an optimum workout effect you should consume high-carb food 2.5 to 3 hours before the session. You should not eat two hours before workout to avoid abdominal discomfort.
14.Are there any reasons why you should not use the EMS training equipment? The equipment must not be used by people with heart disease, pacemakers or other implanted electric devices, during pregnancy, with a predisposition to epileptic seizures or fitting.
15.Can the Merida EMS fitness muscle building equipment be used during pregnancy and breastfeeding? It is not allowed to be used during pregnancy at all and is not recommended during breastfeeding.
16.What and how much should I drink before workout? Drink at least half a litre of water 30 to 40 minutes before workout to keep your body sufficiently hydrated. Sufficient fluid intake (2 to 3 litres per day) is an essential part of a proper dietary regime.
17.To what extent does the Merida EMS fitness machine training strain our joints? The EMS fitness machine training is completely easy on joints.
18.What age group is this type of workout recommended for? EMS fitness machine training is recommended for everyone, regardless of age and gender. Our distributor feedback they have customers over 50, who can keep perfectly fit with the sessions, also have young mothers who we help with rehabilitation after giving birth. There are also several active athletes among our clients, who tell us that we help them improve performance, increase speed, shape their muscles and enhance dynamics.